Gary Mother****ing Oak Gary Mother****ing Oak

Hooray for Pokemon!

Everyone loves Pokemon. xD I actually only posted because of the comment that you were going to "try" fixing the looping problem, so I thought I'd throw you a quick tip. In the last frame of the animation, where perhaps you might have the credits, put "stop();" without the quotation marks into the Actions window. That'll solve your problem with looping.

Advent of Sock Advent of Sock

Where'd he get the milk?!?!

The fridge was doin' somethin', (being a portal, perhaps?), and all of a sudden he's got a bowl of cereal, with a milk carton right next to him. Other than that though, nice animation.

The Best Car Insurance The Best Car Insurance

Stolen much?

If you'll notice the loading page, its got Copyright *2006 Mario Galea*, which doesn't seem to be your name nor this year.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Eh.

I actually really enjoyed playing Crackdown... It was entertaining. Plus, I already had Halo 3. Halo 3 kinda sucked.

Those Two Guys Those Two Guys

Dumb humor. My favorite.

I love things like this. Keep up the good work.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Lollercats.

The easter egg made my day.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Another good one!

webchameleon said:
In the future, make your voice actors try harder to get into character. The acting sounded bland in a lot of places, like they were reading a technical manual.

I think that that WAS in character.. It kind of adds to the amusement to have characters that really don't care about the job they're stuck in...

Otherwise, I loved it!

BigFuzzyKitten's JEM! BigFuzzyKitten's JEM!

Interesting Take

I found it amusing to say the least. It's by far more entertaining than the "flash" it parodies, so you've got my props. I was actually waiting to see a cat face whenever there wasn't one.

Madness - The Blind Man Madness - The Blind Man

Definitely an improvement

I'd like you to make another personally, but of course I just like Madness. In the future I suggest continuing, and speeding up everything. Also, it's good to label your audio when you submit flash. First, it's plagiarism. And it's just good, because when you get really good, if you don't tell what audio you used, it might be a sign of stealing the entire flash.

MonkeyBoyAnimations responds:

Yeah sorry, did you mean and the newgrounds thing where it says cos I thought that was only for portal music. I will, I put it in at the end of the credits.

Indiana Stick Indiana Stick

It was a decent stick movie I guess...

But... It wasn't nearly as entertaining as the better stick movies. Also, it'd be good if you could get the new version of the flash (With the compressed sound) updated soon. But, if you are into frame by frame animation, I'd suggest doing it with higher quality graphics. If you just want a good stick movie, you can separate the body parts of the stick into separate layers and tween them to make it look better than a frame by frame. (At least in the case of a stick movie, most high-quality animations are going to need frame by frame)

Also, you probably should have jacked up the frames per second. It seemed like it was at around 10, because it really was jerky.

MonkeyBoyAnimations responds:

Thanks for the reveiw i will upload a better version soon =]