The Essay The Essay

Buggy

I often found that it wouldn't register my keystrokes. Perhaps it's because I type too quickly, and whenever I built up some speed it would fail to register one and I'd get backlogged again. You should include punctuation in what you're required to type; I spent a lot of time hitting punctuation marks before realizing I didn't need to, but it can be helpful to slow a typist down some... particularly your heavy use of quotation marks. I, personally, find those the hardest.

Anyway, my biggest problem is with the inability to keep up with my fast typing. I don't know where it started failing; I know that I never got up to speed, so maybe it was at 80wpm it failed, or maybe it was 100, but I'm sure that I made the keystrokes, and it happened many times.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

...Wow.

wunamon said that it could be called Photoshop coloring for dummies, but I'm gonna have to say that you can't be a dummy and go through all this. My brain hurts... My brain hurts and I've done this stuff all the last year in classes, (Well, not this, a lot less complex than this, otherwise my brain wouldn't hurt right now...), but anyway, I applaud you. Much more work than I could ever put into something like this. I'd get done with the first example picture and say "Nope. Not for me" and scrap it.

Wavechan responds:

eep ;_; I'm sorry your brain hurts! I guess that's why I tried to put the cute characters in there.. it's a lot to take in. @_@ Thank you very much for looking at it!

Idiot Test Idiot Test

Amusing

I got the first two wrong, but then I caught on and got three and four right. Hooray.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Fun.

It was a lot of fun, but I stopped playing pretty early on. It moves too slowly to hold my interest.

Paintsplash Paintsplash

'Twas alright.

You should've given directions about how the pools of color work. I only understood how it work after I mashed random buckets a whole lot. The first time I tried using just one bucket of paint, the logical method, and, obviously, it didn't work.

Morningstar Morningstar

Beautifully made

It was a great game, I must say. I'm still kind of curious as to what those stone heads were. I admit they kinda creeped me out too lol

MindFeed MindFeed

I'm either the best or the worst of these last few

It was an interesting concept... I scored 85. Not sure how it means though. It was basically dead-on with personal scores though. (Definitely like bagels xD)

Random Defence Random Defence

Very annoying...

It's a good game... But if you want to see the range of a turret, and you don't want to place it, as far as I know, it's not possible to stop its construction, so you end up getting burned for however much it cost. And of course, if you sell it, you lose 1/4 of the cost, so it's a horrible deal... It ended up being my downfall when I was low on cash and wanted to check out the Shock Turret...

Festival Rock Festival Rock

Erm...

It's rhythmically inaccurate, first off... That doesn't suit a Rhythm game too well. Second, it doesn't always register key hits, which gets annoying very quickly. Third, it's just boring... It's incredibly simple, with only four keys. I was literally using the right half of my brain to think of what to write in this review while the left half was hitting the keys. It doesn't make you concentrate nearly as much as other rhythm games, which you really need to pay attention to. That's about it.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Too Repetitive

It was a decent game, but it got old pretty quick. That's about it